Guide Me Yodli
Developed by Globant
The PyeongChang 2018 transport app is now available on iOS and Android.
Click on the image to enlarge it.
The PyeongChang 2018 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games
Find your way to the global festival, the PyeongChang 2018 Winter Games,
with the easy-to-use navigation app
No need to enter your destination.
Just tap and you’re on your way— Go PyeongChang!
* Key features of Go PyeongChang
1. You don’t need to enter your destination.
Finding your way is easy with the app as it shows the routes to venues and key facilities of the PyeongChang 2018 Winter Games.
2. Get the best public transport route for the time of your departure using the app’s timetable.
3. Search for real-time information (stop, route, and number) on the Olympic shuttle bus
4. Drivers can use it for navigation for turn-by-turn directions.
5. Real-time tracking of ‘my location’ on the map is available.
6. Route searching can be made quick and easy with its favourites’ setting
7. Searching the route to the venue can be as easy as simply scanning the QR code on the ticket.
8. You can book a transport (KTX / express bus / interstate bus) from the search result.
9. Find where the shared vehicle (O2O) is parked and book online.
10. Check the daily event schedule of the PyeongChang 2018 Winter Games.
* Access information
The Go PyeongChang app requires access to minimum data necessary for providing the service.
– Location: My location, search stops near me
– Photo: Ticket registration through QR code scanning
* Go PyeongChang Customer Service
Contact the customer service for any questions or problems you have on the app.
Transportation information desk (late night call center)
080-300-2019 (Free charge number)
02-300-2019 (charged number)
AI Call Centre
1588-6698 (charged number)
Developer : POCOG
Address: 108-27, Olympic-ro, Daegwallyeong-myeon, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do
The PyeongChang Organizing Committee for the 2018 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games