The Olympic Charter is the codification of the fundamental principles of Olympism, rules and bye-laws adopted by the International Olympic Committee. It governs the organisation, action and operation of the Olympic Movement and sets forth the conditions for the celebration of the Olympic Games.
You can read/download the Olympic Charter here.
Friday 17 July 2020
Virtual IOC Session
|12 – 4 p.m.
||• IOC President’s report
Reports on the activities of the IOC administration
• Director General’s report
Reports on the activities of the Coordination Commissions and the OCOGs:
• Tokyo 2020 (Report by the Organising Committee and by the Chair of the Coordination Commission, Mr Coates)
• Beijing 2022
• Paris 2024
• Milano Cortina 2026
• Los Angeles 2028
• YOG Dakar 2022
• Winter YOG Gangwon 2024
Reports on the activities of the IOC Commissions (Q&A with the IOC Members)
• World Anti-Doping Agency report
• International Testing Agency report
• International Council of Arbitration for Sport report
Amendments to the Olympic Charter
• IOC Members Election Commission report
• Election of new IOC Members
• Change of status
• Extension of terms of office
• Election of two Vice-Presidents and members of the IOC Executive Board
• Honorary members
Proposals from members
Livestream: IOC Media on YouTube
Source: The International Olympic Committee. All times are local and subject to change.