2015 was the second full-year of this blog. An overview of what happened:
- January; AotG moved from WordPress.com to a self-hosted WordPress site. New layout.
- May; AotG on Facebook
- July; Reorganization and expansion of the website. A new weekly newsletter.
- August; Addition of an Event Calender.
- December; New homepage. AotG on Instagram
Thank you all for visiting Architecture of the Games! 2015 has been an action packed year. And 2016 promises even more, culminating in the Rio 2016 Olympics.
Happy New Year!
142 Different Countries (+13%)
Ten most popular articles in 2015
- London 2012; Transformation Olympic Stadium (4)
- Rio 2016; Concept Daily Competition Schedule (Update: version 1.3)
- Rio 2016; Progress update September 2015
- Rio 2016; Meet the mascots!
- London 2012; Transformation Olympic Stadium (8) – Roof structure almost finished
- Rio 2016; Font
- London 2012; Look of the Games
- 2016_Look of the Games
- Rio 2016; Olympic venues in Google Maps
- Rio 2016 Look of the Games (2)