In the past, visitors could subscribe to receive a notification by email from Architecture of the Games when we posted a new news item. We have decided to stop this notification system and make a new start with an extended weekly newsletter which we will send by ourselves. This newsletter will also to replace the ‘Architecture of the Games weekly” posts on the website.
What does this mean:
- We are going to stop the old notification system and will remove all personal details. Subscribers will not receive notifications of news posts in the future.
- With respect to the privacy and preferences of our subscribers we are not going to transfer email addresses to the new service. Instead I kindly ask to subscribe again if you want to receive future emails from us. (you can subscribe to our new newsletter on this page)
About our new newsletter:
- Send once a week (every Thursday)
- New posts on Architecture of the Games
- A weekly event calendar
- The latest news from future Olympic Host cities
- Every week we will highlight an Olympic venue of the past
- Video of the week
- Fully responsive (optimized for tablets and smart phones)
- We only ask for your email address. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside Architecture of the Games.
- Subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign.