Facts & Figures
- Competition zone: Yanqing
- Architect: Atelier Li Xinggang
- Year completed: 2021
- Type: New
- Olympic sports: Bobsleigh, Skeleton, Luge
- Paralympic sports: –
- Post-Games use: High-level events.
- Other facts: 1,975 meters long with 16 angled curves. Maximum design speed of 134,4km/h.
China's first national sliding center that will host bobsleigh, skeleton and luge tracks event for the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics features a wooden roof covering its entire length of 1.9 kilometers. Check some fresh visuals from the project site. pic.twitter.com/ij5gRq0hAk
— Canada Wood Group (@canadawoodgroup) January 6, 2021