A summary of POCOG’s progress report during the IOC Session in Lima;
- Ready to host the Games, working on the final details.
- Venues completed or close to completion.
- Yongpyong Alpine Centre 91% complete. Completed by the end of next month.
- Olympic Sliding centre 95,7% complete. To be completed by December 2017. (track was completed in October 2016)
- PyeongChang Olympic Village completed by the end of this month. All apartments are sold for the post games use.
- PyeongChang Olympic Plaza (stadium, medals plaza, pavilions) 94% completed. Completed by the end of this month.
- Gangneung venues and Olympic Village completed.
- Gangneung Media Village (over 6000 rooms, not used for the Paralympic Games) 96,2% complete. On schedule and to be completed this month. All units are also already sold to the public.
- IBC handed over to OBS in June. Finished for 99,8%. Soft opening date is scheduled for January 9th, 2018.
- Newly build highways and express way almost all completed or on track to be completed by November this year.
- PyeongChang Olympic Plaza;
- Festive environment.
- Live site during daytime.
- Entertainment programs.
- Fireworks are the main event every day.
- Gangneung Olympic Park;
- 4 competition venues and 2 common domains.
- 9 TOP Partners pavilions.
- 1 Superstore.
- NOC houses.
- OCOG House Tokyo 2020.
- Live site.
- Diverse experience and entertainment.