This summer marks the fourth anniversary of the London 2012 Olympic Games. Two years ago we made an extensive photo report on the legacy of the Olympic Park. (read more) This summer we focus on the five areas where most of the transformation has taken place in the past two years;
- Olympic Stadium (posted 10-07-2016)
- The International Quarter (posted 17-07-2016)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park (posted 24-07-2016)
- Here East (posted 31-07-2016)
- Chobham Manor
Chobham Manor is a new neighborhood on the site where during the 2012 Olympics the Basketball Arena was situated.
- Currently under construction. First residents have moved in.
- 850 homes
- 75% family homes (three or more bedrooms)
- Architects involved;
- Haworth Tompkins Architects
- Karakusevic Carson Architects
- MAKE Architects
- PRP Architects